Steve Heathman - GREEN, e-PRO
Relocation Services Millington
Military - House hunting - Short notice - call me night or day I will work until we find your new home.
Short notice transfer. I will aggressively Market your home using all the latest technology, huge numbers of Digital photos, color Brochures, Flyer's, email and MLS.
I am linked to Realtors across the United States to ensure your home gets maximum visibility.
for homes in Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Covington, Millington Memphis, and South West Tennessee
Items You Need for When Applying For a Loan|
Have These Items Ready When You Apply For a Loan
It used to be that lenders mailed out verifications to employers, banks, mortgage companies, and so on, in order to verify the data supplied by borrowers. Nowadays, the interest is often in speed and getting answers quickly, so "alternate documentation" has become more widely used. Alternate documentation means that underwriting answers can be obtained with information supplied directly from the borrower instead of waiting around for verifications to come back in the mail.
The following is required for most standardized loans as part of alternate documentation processing. Items may differ according to whether your loan is a conforming (Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac), non-conforming (jumbo) loan, government loan, or a portfolio loan.
Verifications are still mailed out, but usually as part of quality control procedures.
These are the things you need to supply to your lender to get a quick approval using alternate documentation
- W2 forms for the last two years
- Pay stubs covering a 30 day period
- Federal tax returns (1040's) for the last two years, if:
- you are self-employed
- earn more than 25% of your income from commissions or bonuses
- own rental property
- or are in a career where you are likely to take non-reimbursed business expenses
- Year-to-Date Profit and Loss Statement (for self employed)
- Corporate or partnership tax returns (if applicable)
- Pension Award letter (for retired individuals)
- Social Security Award letters (for those on Social Security)
- Bank statements for previous two months (sometimes three) on all accounts. All pages.
- Statements for two months on all stocks, mutual funds, bonds, etc, etc.
- Copy of latest 401K statement (or other retirement assets)
- Explanations for any large deposits and source of those funds
- Copy of HUD1 Settlement Statement on recent sales of homes
- Copy of Estimated HUD1 Settlement Statement if a previous home is for sale, but not yet closed
- Gift letter (if some of the funds come as a gift from a family member)
- Gifts can also require:
- Verification of donor's ability to make the gift (bank statement)
- Copy of the check used to make the gift
- Copy of the deposit receipt showing the funds deposited into bank account or escrow
- Landlord's name, address, and phone number (for verification of rental)
- Explanations for any of the following items which may appear on your credit report:
- Late payments
- Credit inquiries in the last 90 days
- Copy of bankruptcy papers if you have filed bankruptcy within the last seven years
- Copy of purchase agreement (if you have already made an offer)
- To document receipt of child support (if you desire to show it as income)
- Copy of Divorce Settlement (to show the amount)
- Copies of twelve months canceled checks to document actual receipt of fund
- Copy of Social Security Card (or other documentation of social security number)
- Copy of Driver's license
- Copy of Note on existing loan
- Copy of HUD1 Settlement Statement on existing loan
- Name, address, phone number, loan number of existing loan/lender
[ Back To Mortgage Information ]
10620 HWY 51 So., Atoka, TN 38004 tel: 901-831-1394 fax: 901-837-6818
Independently Owned and Operated.
- Monthly Report For Real Estate and Mortgage
Information in this site deemed reliable but not guaranteed new or existing homes for sale in Tennessee, TN, Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Memphis, Burlison, Drummonds, Covington, Rosemark, Bolton, Braden, Quito, Kerrville, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Millington Oakland, Hickory Withe or Raleigh, including all Tipton, Shelby and Fayette County Real Estate & homes. Relocation Services to Atoka, Millington, Memphis. REO and BPO Broker services with CitiMortgage, First National Mortgage, BPO Tracker, Horizon Mgmt, Brentwood Asset Mgmt, Integrated Assets, Coast To Coast, Lenders Financial, Fidelity National Asset Mgmt, First American, Premiere Asset Services, USA Title, Asset Valuations, Lender Choice, Clear Capital, Midland Mortgage, REO Trans, REO Nationwide, Imortgage Services, Wells Fargo Mortgage, Goodman Dean, Keystone Asset Mgmt, MGIC, USRES, Solutions Valuations, Chase Manhattan, Nationwide REO Brokers, Option One, OCWEN, O'Marketing, PMI Mortgages, ServiceLink, National Link, USA Valuations, LSI/Market Intelligence Inc, MLS Data here is useful to buy or sell homes or other real estate homes, condos, Homes on a golf course like Fairway Estates, Links,and town homes in Tennessee, TN, Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Drummonds, Covington, Rosemark, Bolton, Braden, Quito, Kerrville, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Millington Oakland, Hickory Withe or Raleigh. MLS homes of a RealtorŪ or other buyer or seller. Data helps find MLS home, condo or real estate town home, MLS, or residential real estate other properties in Tennessee, TN, Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Drummonds, Covington, Rosemark, Bolton, Braden, Quito, Kerrville, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Millington Oakland, Hickory Withe or Raleigh. Steve Heathman serves these cities as a RealtorŪ. He serves real estate clients looking for homes and condos and town homes and lots and property in Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Drummonds, Covington, Rosemark, Bolton, Braden, Quito, Kerrville, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Millington Oakland, Hickory Withe or Raleigh and nearby cities, supplying MLS and schools information. His real estate buyers and sellers in Atoka, Munford, Brighton, Drummonds, Covington, Rosemark, Bolton, Braden, Quito, Kerrville, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Millington Oakland, Hickory Withe or Raleigh are NUMBER 1.
Steve Heathman, 2007
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®